Re:Sloan in Toronto

 Something needs to be cleared up, and I'd like an answer, dammit :) :
   There seems to have been a rumour (?) going around that Sloan were
playing today, May 3, in Toronto at the Hard Rock Cafe... and I had a chick
come up to me in school today and ask if I was going... well, I had no idea
this was happening and ended up calling the HR and the edge who didn't know
about the performance... I was under the impression that they were coming to
town may 17th...
  So did it happen, or are people delusional?
                             hoping it's the latter,
                                   Shanan

*******
  "I'm given to catastrophes"