Archers of Loaf

	Well, I just got back from their show in London, and I would
reccommend to ABSOLUTELY anyone that if you ever get the chance you go
see them. They were terrific, and played a mixture of new stuff from
their forthcoming album (which I hear is now done, release date I'm not
sure of). But, so that I don't sound too snobby to everyone, I do have an
EAST-COAST related question. I know everyone is asking, but what's the
deal with Sloan in Toronto. If it's for real I can miss classes. Please
help me out. Much love and thanks,

Whitney Valentine

"Play some records and tell it like it is
I'm sick of Stone Temple Pilot jizz"     Free Kitten