Re: CBC feature on Sloan, Sunday Morning

On  1 May 96 at 14:56, RODENHISER\!/chem1.chem.dal.ca (who?) wrote:

}PS I couldn't find a CBC Radio in the list for the Halifax area,
}but I know there is one.  Confused?  According to the phone book,
}CBC Radio is 90.5 FM and CBC Stereo 102.7 FM.

OK , I sorted it out, one list for CBC Radio and one for CBC Stereo
(duh!)

Those interested in the Sloan Realtime gig should hit
http://www.cbcstereo.com/RealTime/thisweek/may96/sloan.html

And to kill several birds with one posting:

Lisa:  I think it's "backed with".

Alfred:  Go for it!  We've been dying for an ftp site/webpage for
eons.  I can get you lyrics, tabs, interviews, even a full archive
of posts back to April 1993 which I've been too lazy to format.

Andrew