Re: The Wildest Guess

Huh? it's on MCA?? how does that work out? hmmm does anyone know any details
about the sloan on a roof rumor? i really want to go but i don't feel like
driving down and finding out it's just some crazy sloan net hoax :)
heather
p.s. my website has ec content too :) a pic of sloan, one of et and some more :)

At 03:36 PM 4/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>im not sure how pertinent this is, considering that it is "sloan net"..
>
>but i was flipping through the newrelease book at HMV the other day, and
>the new sloan release (on MCA) is scheduled to be out on June 5th.
>
>just so you know.
>
>bwc,.

*Don't forget to visit my website  *
*               at                 *