Little Orton \!/ the Barn

Little Orton Hoggett and his 10 Cent Wings
played the barn last night.  It was a great
show to say the least.  Chase and Good Guy
Eddie opened for a small, but appreciative,
crowd.  The openers were good.  Especially
Good Guy Eddie (for those that don't know
or don't remember, that's the 4 guys from
strawberry sans Deirdre) who went against
the norm and had Deirdre join in their set
for most of the songs.  Most of the songs
were written when Pat and Scott were like 15
or 16, but they were still pretty damn good.
The highlight was the song "aliens" sung by
Pat...

Little Orton graced the stage and played for
over an hour...and I gotta say, all the kids
at the show fell into that whole PEI country
loving stereotype very nicely.  Little
Orton came out and danced with the crowd
upon request and he also did a lot of rock
poses on the "dance floor" since he could
(like I am sure he can do in no other venue)
walk right off the stage.  It was great.
Everyone there loved it.  Sloannet's own Rod
Affleck was there...and so was Karen who had
ust left PEI to go home to moncton -- oh the
devotion to CIMN shows she has.

By the way, this show was on Friday
night...not thursday, for those that might
have been confused =)

Melissa