Re: Madhat, anyone?

On 25 Apr 96 at 13:52, ms_moor\!/alcor.concordia.ca wrote:

}Does anyone know the whereabouts of Phil, Jord et al from Madhat?  They
}*were* a band from Lunenburg Co., to the best of my knowledge.  I knew
}them through a mutual friend in Chester Basin.  Are they still around?
}Last time I saw them play was oh, at least a year ago.  Any comments?

Too bad you come home on Sunday.  Madhat will be playing a CD
release gig Saturday at the Oasis.  Ask Waye about it, I believe
it's a NO! release.

I'd love to go, but I have to see Li'l Orton Hoggett at the Bird,
because if I don't I'm sure Matt Murphy will give up on his country
sideline and I'll never get to see him play.

Freaked,
Andrew