Re: Sloan in TO...on a roof?!?!

Yeah, I remember Glass Tiger playing on the Zellers roof, but look at your
watch- it was like 4 years ago at most. Hmm, yeah, me and the Dace had this
idea waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Sloan thought of it. Cept we'd do a video on
like the roof of some place downtown where nobody could hear us, and
people wouldn't gather around, they would kinda look up and go, "like,
whatever" and keep on truckin. I still think we might use that idea, so
if I catch someone using it, I got a ruler here... and I'll bash your
knuckles, I swear.
Where the streets have no name,
Brendan.