Whatever

so someone posted something about sloan net t shirts. If anyone has info
please mail me privately about it.
thanks
ps ok my ECC content is that I met Jay Ferguson in one of the most obscure
places, my student union rooftop at NYU in nyc.  The inbreds were
playing so obvoiusly...but anyway had a nice little chat with him he was
embarrassed about me recognizing him. It Was a superkool day back last
September. and if you can believe it only like 8 people showed up to her
the inbreds!  I feel sorry for all the people who missed a free show.