Re: Sloan in TO...on a roof?!?!

I think I might have mentionned this once before--forgive me if I have,
but when I was much younger I recall that "Glass Tiger" performed live on
the roof of the Zellers in the Bayer's Road Shoppiung Centre.  I remember
that the parking lot was full of kids adorned with too much eye-shadow,
hairspray and acid wash jeans.

Perhaps this is where they were first impressed by the "up on the roof"
motif.  Sure its been done by the beatles, U2, and likely any other band
that has been offered the opportunity, but Glass Tiger?!? I thought they
had more integrity.

I'm quite certain that this was not a weird dream, but nobody else seems
to be able to verify that this actually did--or didn't occur.

Drifting in and out of an academic stupor

Mike N.

"don't for-get me when i'm gone" - a.frew
"fo-hor heaven's sake" - b.adams
"ahhh have luved you for so long" - a frew
"its all i can take" - b. adams
*HORNS!*