Re: Sloan in TO...on a roof?!?!

I heard that they were gonna call themselves "Spazzy Mar" (Mazzy Star, duh)
People who do that based on the words of a Rock Star that's all hopped up on
goofballs are just, silly. That's Miss Murphy, fruity.
On a hot tin roof,
Brendan.

Mr. Murphie phoned Tracy Stevens for me and my friends cuz we had not seen or
talked to him in quite some time....and he also gave us a name for our band...
Massey Stax.... I've been told that he tried to get the Superfriendz to chenge
theie name to that while he drummed for them.... TeeHee...to late