Re: Christopher Robin

>Sad news for Christopher Robin fans,
>
>The real Christopher Robin Milne, who was once upon a time the little
>boy who inspired the character in the Winnie the Pooh stories, died
>this weekend.
>
>*sniffle*

This is particularly sad for my family because my father's best friend's
mother (who was very close to our family) used to be best friends with
Christopher Robin when  they were children.  Unfortunately, she died 5 years
ago.  And just last week we found out that my dad's best friend had died at
age 48. It's like an entire karass has disappeared from the planet.  My
family has found this whole tragedy very difficult to deal with.
 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka