Fans From Hell (Re: it does not work!)

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, nova scooter. wrote:

> i tryed the fans from hall adress again! it well not work!
> this is right?........ac768ccn.cs.dal.ca.......it well not work.

That is my e-mail account, if you want to get to the page
go to...

      http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html

"Profile" must be capitalized of else it does not work.

Adam, Fan From Hell

---
"It was a pleasure to burn.                        Adam Rodenhiser
The system was simple. Everyone understood it.   ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
Books were for burning... along with the houses      dWIGHT  fRY
in which they were hidden." - Fahrenheit 451    SIX by NINE=FORTY-TWO

Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html