SuperStinkin'Charles?

Is Charles Austin from the Super Friendz Stinkin' Rich?

I have developed a theory from the By Request 7".  On the "Come Clean" side,
it says (M. Murphy), and at the top copyright Superfriendz.  However, on the
"When they paid me" side, it says (C. Austin), and at the top copyright
Stinkin' Rich.
What's the deal?  Can it be that this super friend is masquerading as the
fabulous hip hop god?  "Stolen Bass" indeed...

Maybe this is common knowledge and I'm just stupid or that's just his quaint
little publishing name (like GBV's "Needmore Songs") and I'm just stupid or
maybe he just isn't and I'm just stupid or maybe I'm just stupid.

What's the deal?

buy

"...sure I'll help you steal a car, show me how to drive..."