Re: Sloan Rock-o-rama!!!

>I've heard it said that those Sloan boys will be performimg \!/ The Eaton
>Centre in Toronto, outside the new CFNY headquarters for their grand opening
>spectacular.
>Friday, May 17th \!/ noon!!

----->is there any truth to this???  if so, is cfny going to keep this a
secret? free? tickets? will there be any kind souls that'll give me some
directions around t.o.?  gotta ask for the day off in advance, ya know?

brian.
"I want The Verve to be the biggest band in the world because ROCK and ROLL
will be dangerous again if we are."--Richard Ashcroft.

Light, I see the light
You're there on my floor
You're there on my floor
Fly, into flight
You're out of sight
You're out of sight
She came in a dream
No way to describe it
It was in my head
I heard what I felt
No way to describe it
It is in my head
I have seen things that I can't explain
Looking through that window pane
Open your eyes and let me in
Don't go to think that I, I don't care

Door, I see the door
I see the door
I see the door
It came in a dream
No way to describe it
It was in my head
What's life without a screen, Lord?
No way to describe it
It was in my head
I have seen things that I can't explain
Looking through windows feeling the same
I have seen moments I'd like to share
Skip to the one who'd been my love
Skip to the one who'd been my love
Skip to the one who'd been my love