BigDaddyLongtreat

If anyone would like some info on a band local to Carbonear, NF. Our name is
BigdaddyLongtreat. There's:

   Calvin: Bass/guitar/vocal
   Colin: guitar/bass/vocal
   Steve: guitar
   Brad(me): drums

 email me for some more info, perhaps a tape will be out in the near future
under BYHOW records(non-profit label). You can also email me for info on
BYHOW(getting signed, etc) It's not my label but I do know Srteve and
Warf(the two guys from BYHOW)well, so mail for lots 'O' info!

                         ***Brad Bouzane***

                    E-mail: bbouzane\!/newcomm.net

                                 BigDaddyLongtreat

                               Canada -1996-