quickies... plumtree & l & t.c.

i know brandon hates these ontario concert reviews, but just for the
benefit of those that think they're ok to post..

plumtree played at the cave (ottawa) yesterday afternoonie, and it felt
like a really short set.. in addition to the _mass teen.._ songs, they
played two new ones, "scott pilgrim" (possibly to be released as a single
on PF records) being one of them.  i love that song :)  they tried to be
rock stars during "the phone the phone", but it kinda fell apart.  oops.
watch 'em on this sunday's "YTV Achievement Awards".  they'll be
performing "tropical" in their chosen "wardrobe" (!?)

(why are sloan playing at noon in t.o. next month?  don't they know i go
to school in waterloo???  i guess i'll have to skip the algebra lecture...)

len (are they still considered as e-c content?) & treble charger played
barrymore's (ottawa) friday night.  i felt bad cuz i'm the oldie and
could go when tara, jeremy, jayson, and annie are clearly the die-hard
fans.  my first time seeing either group live (t.c. \!/ edgy f doesn't
count cuz i don't remember anything from that day), and they were great,
though i liked len a lot more.  played new stuff and radioblaster's
"sketch" and "the bear necessities" and the laverne and shirley theme.
woo!  but both groups still scare me.... (i swear, some of them looked
like they wanted to beat me up...)

leavin' ottawa soon...

				...sizzle teen

p.s.  for those of you not in the know, me and Cat are cousins (hence our
constant "eh, cuz?" references).
p.p.s  ya!! the pog mobile rawks!!!!!!!  that's when the sfz had style ;)

----
sizzle teen :)  cc501\!/torfree.net
"Don't give up on faking,
 pretending you're having fun"