---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 22:50:57 -0300
From: SCARCE\!/aol.com
To: langham\!/multiline.com.au
Cc: sreed\!/oltc.edu.au, wallacrs\!/elec.canterbury.ac.nz, ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca,
    ae598\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca, af557\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca, ag344\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca,
    bz253\!/freenet.toronto.on.ca, Dave_Porter\!/mail.magic.ca,
    edmonds\!/cs.ubc.ca, kearnsti\!/bc.edu, phamh\!/tuns.ca, rbenson\!/is.dal.ca,
    sgustys\!/is.dal.ca, anna\!/olis.north.de,
    koscieln\!/chambord.univ-orleans.fr, alberiko\!/mbox.vol.it,
    dinosaur\!/pacific.net.sg
Subject: SCARCE Update

First of all, I apologize to all you 'kids' for the delay between updates.  I
could offer up a bunch of excuses, but the best one is that after a decade of
MAC, I switched to PC. 'Nuff said, now for the update.

NEW WEB ADDRESS:  http://www.netspace.org/scarce
Check it out.  It will keep you more updated than I ever could.

DEADSEXY is finally ready to go.  It will be released July 30th on A&M.
 SCARCE toured for the month of February, then rerecorded "All Sideways" (and
finally nailed it!) and recorded 4 news songs at Pachyderm Studios in Canon
Falls, MN with Michael Barbiero.  To me, the record is now worlds better.  To
those of you who got the European import, sorry.  I am now so excited about
DEADSEXY.  It rocks as hard as they do live.  And speaking of live, here are
their upcoming dates:

April

17	Boston            Mamakin?s	  FNX show w/ Mercury Rev, Polara
18	Northampton    Iron Horse       Loud Music Festival
19	NYC	        Westbeth Tht   Loud Music Festival
24	Providence, RI  Lupo?s	   BRU show
26	New Haven, CT Toad?s Place	    support Buffalo Tom

May  (all dates except the 10th are supporting The Grifters)

2 	Lexington, KY		House Of Heresy
3 	Cincinatti, OH		Sudsy Malones
4 	Columbus, OH		Staches
5 	Cleveland Heights, OH 	Grog Shop
6 	Pittsburg, PA		Lucianos Coffee House.
7	Rochester, NY		Bug Jar
8 	off
9 	Providence, RI 		Met Café
10  	DC 			Wooten HS
11 	off
12 	Hoboken, NJ		Maxwell?s

If you want to be removed from this list, just email me.  If you want to be
on the snail mail list we're putting together, email me your mailing info.

Take care all.