please NO attachments

At 5:31 PM 4/18/96, Heather MacEachern wrote:

>p.s. james when i post a message to sloan net can i send attachments such as
>a picture file?

I don't know if I, little ms. joke poster girl, get a vote on this, but I
would prefer if people don't send attachments: picture text or otherwise.
And I have the  luxury of a T-1 line most of the time so I'm sure those
would lower baud rates would freak if pics started being distributed on
this list.

I think, You should just let people know and they can make private requests.

my two cents,

Margie Borschke
margie\!/echonyc.com
fresh hell and stalemates since1968.