Limelight

Anybody heard of sarcasm?

Sorry the "analysis" of Chris' wit was unacceptable.  I don't have my Ph.D.
yet.  And, by the way, the crowd that night was a typical Limelight crowd - 99%
ravers who had probably never heard of sloan OR Rush.  Sloan had to cut their
set short so that a woman could be placed in a cage and hoisted to the ceiling
of the club (I guess this is appealing to people who love house music.)  I just
wanted to say that another of sloan's innumerable puns did not go unnoticed.
I'll try to be more literal next time.

Please don't accuse me of not listening to sloan lyrics,

Rob