Re: the thrush hermit article.

the online version of the coast's version of this story :) is now up and
running, so head on over to:

http://www.isisnet.com/coast/

for all the fabricating i mean fascinating thrush hermitage you can
handle.

tara

ps/ non east coast message, so please respond privately: a few of us at
vox are going to musicwest, but we're not sure how our non-delegate
friends can get into shows and panels and stuff. if you have any info on
this schmoozefest, please write back. incidentally, the only east coast
performers that i've heard are going are stinkin rich and kudzu. what
happened with those al tuck and thrush hermit rumors?

ps+/ joe chan is going to musicwest. start lining up, girls.

--
Joe Chan is the big boss of alternative music.