vive l'homard (and shediac)

On mon, 15 apr 1996 23:17:17, James Cooper said,

> there's got to be a festival in the fall somewhere, where i could
plan to
> go see both of these bands, let's get one going in shediac, that's what I
> say. :)

Another band extravaganza would be mahvelous in Shediac.
Sadly, I missed Milli Vanilli et al.

Does anybody remember the "real" reason why there are not to be any
more shows there (you'd think I'd know living 20mins away)?  Although
the smaller venues are more comfortable for me, I still have this
hankering to see something a little more grandiose.

karen