super beatlez

>this, on the hand, was address to james rocchi, i believe.
>that is to say, i would never slag a band for sounding like
>the beatles!  of course, i might slag them for doing a
>bad job of it.  :-)  but let me not bring up the nouveau-brit-pop
>controversy again.  :-)

hey, weren't the super friendz touted by murder as "our new beatles" in one
of their mini catalogue thingies? and my friend noticed that the two
pictures of the super friendz in the cd  insert's sorta like the pictures in
the beatles' red anthology album, where they have the original pic of 'em on
a balcony, and one of 'em later on in the same positions. wow.

linda.