Sloan Tab Faq 1.3 (tab fearers... Beware!)

                      ******************************
-----------------------*   Sloannet Tab FAQ v1.3
   *-------------------------
-----------------------* Compiled By Adam =W= Kempa
*-------------------------
                       ******************************

                      Send Contributions (Please!) to:
                             Adamweezer\!/aol.com
                     With the subject: FAQ contribution
Well, here's version 1.3, it looks best under dos editor (C:\DOS\EDIT.EXE).
Please note that these are not pickstroke for pickstroke tabs, They just show

the chord progressions, sometimes in tab format. ()'s = bass only. This
should be a little more complete, and nicer to look at.
since these are just reminder sheets I had printed out and laying around my
basement slapped together, here's something of an index to help dig through
the craziness.

 1. Marcus Said
 2. Underwhelmed
 3. Pretty Voice
 4. Lucky for me
 5. Sugar Tune
 6. I am the Cancer
 7. Take it in
 8. Two seater
 9. Pen Pals
10. People of the sky
11. Coax me
12. Bells on
13. Worried Now
14. Deeper than Beauty
15. Snowsuit sound
16. Amped
17. Laying Blame
18. Pillowfight

MARCUS SAID
~~~~~~~~~~~
(opens with lotsa distorted D's(bend))

*VERSE*
Halloweeeeeeeen...Night the artist caused a...
Scene...Night I heard about his...
Queen...I'm just
Bb
Glad my
Clock was
Clean.

*CHORUS*
Harder, Harder, Hardest...

C -> G -> F

I am the artist...

D...-> C -> G -> A

UNDERWHELMED
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(F# feedback during intro...)
(Begin hitting F#)

*VERSE*
F#        E F#        A           B(bend)
Point is not the grammer it's the feeling...

*CHORUS*
A                        E              F#
But Not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrrrrrrrrs.
A                        E              F#           A   B
But not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrsss..........
(for more complete version go to olga ftp site.)

PRETTY VOICE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
B -> F# -> G# -> E
sometimes:
B -> F# -> G# -> G -> E -> F#

*CHORUS*
A -> B -> E -> A

LUCKY FOR ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
E -> F# -> G -> A -> G (Repeat)

*CHORUS*
idontremember.

SUGARTUNE
~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
E      E
I wrote for you...
G#     B
This sugartune...
A A       B   B B B
To help you Through....
C# C#     F# F#
What you've gotta do...

*CHORUS*
F#                 G          A
Soun----------d... soun---------d

*BRIDGE*
(?)

I Am The Cancer
Tabbed by: Mark Wiebe
These are the positions I usually play these notes in.

  F   D   Bb   G    C
|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|
|-8------------10-------|
|-----10---6--------8---|

*VERSE*
So long, Matthew I will miss you
There's too much to do or I'd go with you
           Bb                   G
It's a bad time I haven't got a dime
So long, Allison I now know where you've been
But I don't know where you're goin There's security in knowing
                Bb                  G
But I know some morning without any warning
You'll be gone

*CHORUS*
         Bb          C
Oh you've kissed me, kissed me
F                      Bb
Now you're supposed to miss me

*CHORUS 2*
         Bb          C
Oh you've missed me, missed me
F                 Bb
Now you've got to kiss me
Kiss me goodbye

*END*
I miss you most of all
      Bb          C
You've kissed me, kissed me
F                      Bb
I can't wait until you kiss me
          G (3rd fret, 6th sting)
Until you kiss me
                       Bb
I can't wait until you kiss me
Kiss me again

I AM THE CANCER-according to Chris Murphy

*Verse*
So long...
         Dm
There is too much...
            Eb
It's a bad time...
Havent got a dime...

*Chorus*
          Bb         C
oh yoou missed me missed me
 F                 C
now you've got to kiss me...

*end*
...until you kiss me
                       Bb
I can't wait till you kiss me...
kiss me again.

TAKE IT IN
~~~~~~~~~~
first note: (Bass)
G--11--
D--12--

TWO SEATER
~~~~~~~~~~
(note: this is in the wrong key, so it won't work w/ the record.)

*Intro*
barred D and D# chords

*VERSE*
For what its worth you're
G#
On
My
Turf and my roots go
Bb
Deep
into the
Earth. How deep They go you'll
G#
Nev-
er
Know, Never
G# (BEND)
know

*CHORUS*
G ->G#

PENPALS
~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
      (B)   (E)
e|-----7-----7--  ||
B|-----7-----8--  ||
G|-----8-----9-- .||
D|-----9-----9-- .||
A|-----9-----7--  ||
E|-----7-----7--  ||

*PRE-CHORUS*
   (A)      (B)
e|--5-/-7--7--7--7--------  ||
B|--5-/-7--7--7--7--------  ||
G|--6-/-8--8--8--8-------- .||
D|--7-/-9--9--9--9-------- .||
A|--7-/-9--9--9--9--------  ||
E|--5-/-7--7--7--7--------  ||

*CHORUS*
   (E)   (F#)  (B)  (A)
e|--0-----2-----7----5--  ||
B|--0-----2-----7----5--  ||
G|--1-----3-----8----6-- .||
D|--2-----4-----9----7-- .||
A|--2-----4-----9----7--  ||
E|--0-----2-----7----5--  ||

PEOPLE OF THE SKY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
   (A)  (C)  (G)
e|--0----3----3--  ||
B|--2----4----3--  ||
G|--2----5----4-- .||
D|--2----5----5-- .||
A|--0----3----5--  ||
E|--x----3----3--  ||

COAX ME
~~~~~~~
*INTRO*
e|------9-----7-6--|
B|--9-----9--------|
G|----9-----9------|
D|-----------------|
A|-----------------|
E|-----------------|

*VERSE*
   (G#)                   (E)
e|--4----------------------7--  ||
B|--4----------------------8--  ||
G|--5----------------------9-- .||
D|--6----------------------9-- .||
A|--6---(1)--(2)----0-/-7--7--  ||
E|--4----------------------7--  ||

*CHORUS*
   (G#)   (F#)  (E)
e|--4------2-----0--  ||
B|--4------2-----0--  ||
G|--5------3-----1-- .||
D|--6------4-----2-- .||
A|--6------4-----2--  ||
E|--4------2-----0--  ||

*BRIDGE*
   (G)   (E)
e|--3-----0---  ||
B|--3-----0---  ||
G|--4-----1--- .||
D|--5-----2--- .||
A|--5-----2---  ||
E|--3-----0---  ||

BELLS ON
~~~~~~~~
C->Em->F
C->D->G (*2)
C->G->F
C->D->G (*2)
G->E->F
C->D->G (*3)
F->E
E->A->G (?)
E->F->G->A->G (G)
C->Em->F
C->D->G (*4)
F->G->Am->G->F
C->E->F
C->D->G (*3)
F->E
E->A->G (?)
E->F->G->A->G (G)
C->Em->F
C->D->G (*4)
F->G->Am->G->F
F->Am  (*3)
F->G->Am->G->F

WORRIED NOW
~~~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
e|--3-----------0----2--  ||
B|--4-----------0----3--  ||
G|--5-----------1----2-- .||
D|--5-----------2----0-- .||
A|--3---3-2-0---2----0--  ||
E|--3-----------0----0--  ||

*CHORUS*
           (D)  (E)  (B)  (C)
e|----------5----7----2----3--  ||
B|----------6----8----3----4--  ||
G|----------7----9----4----5-- .||
D|----------7----9----4----5-- .||
A|---3-/-5--5----7----2----3--  ||
E|----------5----7----2----3--  ||

DEEPER THAN BEAUTY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*VERSE*
G -> Bm -> Em -> C -> G
or
G -> Bm -> Em -> C -> D#
(It changes)

*BRIDGE*
C -> D

SNOWSUIT SOUND
TAB by: Todd (?) and Ryan Cook

barre your D thru high E strings at the sixth fret with your index finger,
then place your middle finger on the seventh fret of the B string and your
ring finger on the 8th fret of the G string.  Play only your D thru B
strings.  That's the first chord.
Still playing only the D thru B strings, remove your middle and ring
finger.  That's the second chord.
Then play the 1st chord again.  After the pause play 2 then 1 and then...
- - -
barre the seventh fret (A thru high E strings), put your ring finger on
fret nine of the D string and your pinky on fret nine of the G string.
That's an E9 chord; you'll also hear lotsa those in "Loosens." (9th chords
in general, not "E9" chords)
then take your ring finger off, play that, put it back on, and play that.
then start at the beginning, play up to the dotted line again, and skip
down to below this next dotted line:
- - -
barre the 5th fret and play a ninth chord there.  That's a D9.  Strum it
eight times really loud.
        D5                 A                     F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5              A                F#              G5
        When all I ever wanted to do was hold on to your hand
        D5       A             F#            G5
        Lost you once, I never had a second chance
        D5              A                F#             G5
        Would you have changed your mind with a second glance
        D5                    A                  F#             G5
        I think I'll take you down now, take you down from that shelf
        D5             A                       F#               G5
        Let you be and set you free instead of keepin you for myself
        D5                   A                  F#               G5
        I guess it'll always be the same and it might be just as well
        D5             A                    F#                   G5
        Let you think, fill your sink, I've already smashed that shell
          A5             C5                         G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and youre older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la
        D5                A                       F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5           A             F#                  G5
        Never got to tell you that I was your greatest fan
          A5             C5                        G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and your older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la

AMPED
~~~~~
(from memory, so don't yell!)

*VERSE*
A -> E -> G -> D

*CHORUS*
B -> C -> G -> C -> G
B -> C

LAYING BLAME
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(from memory.)

*VERSE*
A -> C# -> A -> D -> A -> C# -> C

*CHORUS*
A -> E -> D

*BRIDGE 1*
(i forget, though I know it was basic barre chords over one macdadd of a
bass riff.)

*BRIDGE 2*
F# -> D -> B -> E (12th fret, low E string)
then:
ending A:
D -> B -> A
ending B: