Re:Asians and indie rock

>geneyus wrote:
>My band, My Pet Genius, has an oriental member and we never get asked about
>*snip*
>Not all musicians are the nicest, coolest, most "hippest" people.  A lot are
>arrogant dickheads.
>*end*
>
>A few post back, this guy Waye was talking about irony on Sloan Net..
>well.. "Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?"

"A little too ironic...yeah I really do think..."

Hey I can quote inane songs as well.  By the way, where's the east coast
content in this song.  Ironic, don't you think?

You see the main problem about SloanNet is that people are so polite to
others. No one challenges people...well except MLC.  Whoever wrote the
original post made such broad sweeping generalizations that I had to
respond. To think that people could actually print something so blatant and
get away with it is laughable.

Oh and your character assessment of me is bang on...I'm a total asshole.

Geneyus.