Re: 5" (was: some things (Re: plumtree))

Got lots of responses on the 5" thing. Just a quick comment.

>On 13 Apr 96 at 15:22, math student
>palwilki\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca wrote:

Thanks for going out of your way to make fun of me in your quoting
mechanism, but I'm not in math. I just have an account there. Not that it
matters. I just made a simple slip-up. I knew y'all would be understanding.

I don't HAVE $400 to spend on a Technics turntable. My needle is worn enough
as it is. I have a $30 used unit that will last me at least until I graduate.

Labels, no matter how cool something may look, it isn't worth it if the
average record-buyer can't use it. Why not just put out 5" coasters with a
hole in the middle?

Hoping not to cause another avalance of repetitive messages,

Patrick Wilkins              Proud Survivor of Shad Valley Acadia 1994
Imprint Staff (UW's largest student newspaper!)
CKMS Radio Board and Staff (Beautiful Music for Ugly Children --
                      100% CanIndie, Sundays Midnite-Two AM 100.3 FM)