Re: Superfriends !!

I'm sure Drew is greatful... I wouldn't presume to say more then that...
its just growing up here in Halifax he's as acustomed to a Club and Fries
at the Med as anything else...  no slight meant on my part, Jen or Drew's,
Murder or No's, the City of Halifax, or the Province of Nova Scotia...

So don't stop bringing him food, he's a starving artist, fer chrissakes!

W.

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : cool page=http://www.isisnet.com/zuma/zuma.html