Synchronicity/serendipity/whatever

Cool.

I was just cruising up Spring Garden after a stop at the Pizza
Corner and who did I see but the Smurf.  So I suddenly realize I
should be listening to some music on such a gloriously sunny
saturday in springtime, so I turn on the radio to CKDU and what
comes pumpin' out of my Pioneers?  I Hate My Generation.  Not that
angry Cracker song, either (that video full of under-clothed senior
citizens makes me wanna barf like 8 Lives cat food).  Too bad he was
out of earshot by then. Nice bass line on that tune too, by the way.

I feel like a fawning teenage fan
Andrew

PS I chuckle at how few people will get that 8 Lives reference...