Re: plumtree....

My apologies to dear Brendan, since Jim has never revealed publicly
(to me, at least) who his bandmates are.

>From the "Sloan Freck" list for off-topic discussions/flames/jokes
(e-mail me to subscribe):

From:           Brendan Ryan <ae598\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca>

> Probably not a good name for the Jim Cooper Band?
> Andrew                           ^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh, I see.. so that's whose band it really is,
the truth comes out,
Brendan Who?

We are currently accepting names for _OUR_ band in our
"NAME THAT BAND CONTEST".. if you have an entry that
you think would be good, why not enter it in our one
time only sweepstakes and WIN WIN WIN. There will be a
Grand Prize of A FREE DEMO TAPE OF PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED
TRACKS WOO!! and maybe a couple of runners up, that get
uhhmm, a sticker.. but we uh, don't have any, but uuh,
when we get a name maybe..? So, enter now and enter often,
each entry must be sent in an individual email to be
elligible, probably not open to residents of Quebec, void
where prohibited. Well, ok Quebec can enter.

Brendan.