Re: Superfriends !!

> But a cruel fact is that Drew, with the exception of that girl from
> cub (I'm sorry!  I can't remember her name!!!)  there are very few
> orientals in bands.  Um, I really can't think of anyone else, othere than

Well, one time some dude told me that Jad Fair (who recently played here)
is half Japanese.. but then again these rumors are usually pretty half
baked. I bet that in Asian countries, there are WAY more oriental people
in bands, probably a lot less Americans too? Karate man is about me,
silly, I got a blue belt in Chito Ryu.
Brendan.