Silly Kids!

LC is Liquor Commission.  Man, oh man, I thought everyone knew that.
Did I ever tell you about the Sloan show where Patrick had this cool
guitar made out of beer labels and at the end of Underwhelmed he smashed
it like the glam rocker he is?  I still have a piece of it at home and
had a huge cut cuz I was sitting on the stage for the whole show and
ended up passing out pieces of guitar to adoring fans.  That show they
also did an air-band of this KISS song, I think.  I was sooo funny!!

1 down, 5 exams to go.

"Slack is good." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the SubGenius