Re: be gentle

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Ian wrote:

>   Women
> > tend to get stuck behind the base, which sucks...but it must produce SOME
> > good musicians...!  Base is kinda easy to play, but like someone else
> > said, hard to perfect.
>
> What?  *Bass* (as opposed to base) is not easy to play.  The first person to

gee...was that a subtle play on words there folks or what?!
i guess it's no use having verbal fun here!
now that you know...just seeee if you can figure out what i meant by that
ok?
and by the way, i can pick up just about any tune on a basey bass (
my dad even has a stand up, now i definitly can't play that one! but
a history in violin helps)...but i can't perfect it...that's damn hard to do.

> extoll their virtues on the bass, while remarking how easy it is to play,
> probably doesn't know how to.
>
> ian
> p.s.  I heard there was a new Elevator to Hell coming out, and I was wondering
> if anybody could confirm this as fact.

ask before you write darlin'!
:)
Claiueire