Re: Sloan/et songs

>sloan - "stove/smother" - on the compilation _dgc rarities_

        i know that jay sings the first verse of stove and patrick the
second, but i can't tell who is belting out on smother.  most likely chris
but i don't want to guess. i would just love to see them play smother live.
jumpin' screamin'.  lovely.  but it would be just as awesome when they would
tone down to play "bells on" though.

brian.

"I was wondering, when you're sitting at home reading
Guns and Ammo masturbating into your own feces, do you ever stop and think,
'It's amazing how fucking crazy I really am'?"-Detective David Mills(Brad Pitt)