Re: Superfriends !!

> Poor Drew...  Jen Adcock, his significant other, was telling me that
> he'll show up for shows in larger metropolitain areas and southeast asian
> kids will be like "its great to see more of us up there" and young
> southeast asian women being him sushi and such... when what he's really
> thinking is "Hey man, bring me a burger..."
Gee...  I wish he would _SAY_ something!  Every time I meet up with the
band I end up giving them Japanaese food cuz the first time I met him it
was like "Cool!  I haven't had this stuff in such a long time.  Wow!
This is great!" and he wasn't fake about his enthusiasum either.  I'm
hurt that all he really wanted was a burger or a beer or something....

But a cruel fact is that Drew, with the exception of that girl from
cub (I'm sorry!  I can't remember her name!!!)  there are very few
orientals in bands.  Um, I really can't think of anyone else, othere than
my cousins who were in bands, or one cousin who currently is.  I mean, is
it something about us that is uncool, or unhip and we just can't groove?
Or is it that the cool type of music is the syth-dance crap stuff that I
find a lot of orientals are into.  I rather think that my choice of music
is at least healthier.  Besides, they all dress up all posh and
stuff, trying to be real cool.  Any ideas people?  Just a thought...

> I don't think Karate man is about Drew... :)
I once knew...  Hey cuz, any ideas??

Later,

Cat  :)