Re: coyote - sexier than you

> coyote have *broken up*?? aw man, there goes one of halifax's best
live
> acts. :( :(  they rocked your bum like no one else could. please post
> details if you have them.

The drummer left the band the day before yesterday or yesterday or
something...I'm not sure.  Waye would know.  But the lovely fellows
broke a contract with the ever-faltering, poor-as-dirt CIMN in the
process...

Hey, talking about CIMN, we just had our General Meeting
yesterday...and guess what! You really really *can* be a real bitch
after sitting through one of those...

case and point for Tara =)

Melissa