Re: Superfriends !!

Poor Drew...  Jen Adcock, his significant other, was telling me that
he'll show up for shows in larger metropolitain areas and southeast asian
kids will be like "its great to see more of us up there" and young
southeast asian women being him sushi and such... when what he's really
thinking is "Hey man, bring me a burger..."

I don't think Karate man is about Drew... :)

W.

       SUPPORT UPEI STUDENT RADIO/CIMN-FM!  EMAIL: CIMN\!/UPEI.CA
  Waye Mason            : "Busier than God since 1989...     "
  P.O. Box 36082        : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : Check out the Halifax Independent Music Page
  B3J 3S9               : http://www.isisnet.com/zuma/zuma.html