Coyote

It is my understanding that Coyote has not broken up, tho it is true that
the band seems to refuse to tour...  luckily Madhat is filling their spot
in C-town...

Before I give this weeks tour update for No bands, I'd just like to say
that any of you boys refering to 'becky West and Alison Outhit as "a
chick rocker" may be, in fact, flirting with death. :)

Friday April 12th
Grace Babies and Madhat play Birdland for the 3rd Festival of Hope
Cool Blue Halo opens for Flounger at the Jailhouse, Montreal, PQ.

Saturday April 13th
Madhat opens for Cool Blue Halo, the Barn, Charlottetown, PEI

W.

       SUPPORT UPEI STUDENT RADIO/CIMN-FM!  EMAIL: CIMN\!/UPEI.CA
  Waye Mason            : "Busier than God since 1989...     "
  P.O. Box 36082        : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : Check out the Halifax Independent Music Page
  B3J 3S9               : http://www.isisnet.com/zuma/zuma.html