calling dr. loaf

be sure to check out the archers of loaf, live "talking" online
tonight \!/ http://www.aliasrecords.com at 10atlantic.  it should be
pretty cool.  man, "61 days" has just got to be a video for the local
rabbits.  that song is just my life, except for i don't make it last
that long.  "61 days was my sentence, for saying three words that i
hadn't come to know yet (insert cool rock riff here)".  great album,
that "you can't touch this".  it was a lot better last night through
headphones then it was at thom goodwin's back in january.  buy it now,
murder worshippers.  later, jon