State Champs

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996 Bucketridr\!/aol.com wrote:

> just a couple things-none of them particularly e.c related-1st-even if there
> was an another *can-indie* list-how many of you people would be subscribing
> to both anyways & having ot go through all the same mail no matter
> what-loosen up

I thought you meant the band *can*.  Silly me.

Anyway, I just notice that the State Champs were playing at the Loud Music
Festival in nearby Northampton, MA.  Being the uneducated Yankee I am, I
haven't the faintest idea what they sound like, though I know they've
been mentioned often here.. if anyone could enlighten me?

Spencer