Tara's Tape/Bitch Net

>- tara white, or tara s'appart if you prefer.  she plays in elevator
>  to hell and orange glass.  the tara s'appart solo cassette that i
>  heard was really good too.  AFIRBP.  (another female indie rock
>  bass player.  we've covered six so far here. some of 'em play
>  guitar too.)

Tara's "Space So Pretty" Tape is really great :)  I highly recommend it if
you're looking for a nice indie cassette.  You can get it by sending her a
letter at:
Tara S'appart
P.O. Box 1701
Moncton, NB
E1C 5X9
And if you're going to get it send some money (5 bucks maybe) to cover
postage costs, tape costs, etc.  Get one I like it a lot, nice pretty music.

And on another unrelated note SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! This list would be
a lot less active if we put up with the rare non e.c. posts (which generally
deal with bands that we are interested in) and don't send dozens of posts
bitching about all the non e.c. posts.  By bitching to those who post
without thinking you're just as bad as them.

Maybe our list would be a bit more accomodating if we stopped bickering and
talked about music, and what is so bad about talking about the canadian
indie rock scene, you didn't seem to care about talking about math-rock.

Please stop flaming each other, play nice kids.

Happy mutha-fuckin birthday to me,
Mark
Elizabeth Greenan
Amherst Cove School