the Inbreds and Zumpano

Hello!
I've read several times now that the Inbreds are moving to Halifax, and
in Impact it cited one of their reasons as being "their manager lives
there," and then I got to thinking that I had read something in the past
about one of the members of sloan being their manager.  am I right?
(I guess this has east coast content since they'll soon be living
there!).  Anyways, the Inbreds rock, and Hilario is a much better album
than Kombinator (well, not MUCH better, but better).
	Could someone review the new Zumpano 7 inch on Murder?  Zumpano
rocks also.
		Adrian
P.S.  Has anyone who mail ordered the Stareoscopic Scary Show recieved
it yet?  Just wonderin'.