Re: catano opens his arse once again

At least Catano has a somewhat relevent arguement to support his
"rudeness", it would appear that you just have some sort of
agenda, possibly. Isn't it sort of hypocritical to say Catano
is just shooting off his mouth and being rude while you are swearing at
him (and the rest of sloan-net)?? Bitchy asshole indeed. At least
he isn't some kind of freak who feels the need to protect his
identity, Mr. Armidildo.

Brendan Albert Ryan.