Exclaim Birthday Party

I'm writing my review of the Exclaim birthday party for the UWaterloo
Imprint, and I've got a few questions east-coast related for those who were
there:

1) What exactly happened with the Local Rabbits Music Extravaganza? I don't
have any of their stuff yet... That was Dave Bidini from the Rheos, and I
guess all the Rabbits, but who else was playing with them? (Carol? Help me
out...)

2) Who did you spot there? (besides the bands) I saw Jay and Andrew from
Sloan, guys from Rusty, and hHead, but I know there were others I'm
forgetting...

3) Does anyone else agree that Jale played pretty badly? And was that
Brendan from hHead doing that really crappy acoustic stuff? And if so, he
was kidding, right?

4) Anyone spotted Plotnikoff's Musical Monkey Show in Halifax?

patrick
t43
Patrick Wilkins              Proud Survivor of Shad Valley Acadia 1994
Imprint Staff (UW's largest student newspaper!)
CKMS Radio Board and Staff (Beautiful Music for Ugly Children --
                      100% CanIndie, Sundays Midnite-Two AM 100.3 FM)
http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~palwilki/Beautiful_Music.html