kamloops riot

hey did anyone hear about the monoxides show in kamloops on saturday? 400
kids were at this hall where capacity was 160 and the cops got called in.
according to southam news, "a riot ensued and spilled into the street.
police used pepper spray and batons while the crowd threw rocks, bottles,
and cans." the defects, geek invasion, the monoxides and the smalls played
at this show and apparently the incident started when there was about ten
minutes left in the show.

hooray for police brutality, alive and well in good old british columbia.

live from the wild wild west,
tara

--
"Marmalade...marmalade,
 Tell me a story, help me forget I'm gone,