My Sloan experience

THis one is cool.
Sloan played here last winter, I think, with Thrush HErmit.  Except for
the bouncers pushing me around the whole show like I was at some AC/DC
concert, it rocked!  THe best parts:
-During "underwhelmed", Chris took off his bass and gave it to some
blonde, 8 year old kid, who played the second half of the song ehile
Crhis body surfed.  Beat that, kids!
-Chris invited us all on stage for "Deeper THan Beauty", but the stupid
bouncer wouldn't let me go on.  He saw me as a threat (5'9", 150 lbs.
WHat, I would sweat all over the band to death?).  That was cool.  Then I
got a drumstick at the end, which Chris autographed and bit, leaving a
Rock n Roll teeth impression.  He rocks!

"Slack is good." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the SubGenius