The thing I like about Purple Blue

I am not too impressed with teh whole CD in general (don't poo poo me!),
even tho I really like "Spaceship Opening", "Sun Coming Up" and
"Lighthouse" and, oh yeah, the first two parts to the first song.  But
the best part about the CD, once you get around the really cheezy guitar
riffs ET used for most of the CD, are Mark's drums.  THeya re so damn
brilliant!  I forget the song name, its one of the first ones on teh CD.
Julie is doing this angellic noise in the backgound and she does ahhhs at
the end.  It starts of quiet, tehn the chorus goes loud...anyways..Mark
is doing this awesome thing on the drums witht eh cymbals.  I really
appreciate that.  And the bass drum on most songs kick ass, with kudos
goignt o "spaceship Opening."  Mark is the only reason why I still listen
to PB.  That's my 2 cents.  Nobody blow up at me :)
Rich

"Slack is good." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the SubGenius