Re: BO-ring!!!

> 2) there's a new Sloan record out in a matter of weeks - do any of
     you care?

Everytime I hear that Sloan is releasing something new I get
scared....just plain scared, and it has everything to do with the
fact that I never know what to expect. I bought 2R the day it was
released and when I first played it at home it scared the shit outta
me because it was so different. It took me like 2 weeks to get used
to it. If it hadn't been for Deeper than your beauty and Coax me, I
would have thought Sloan a band possessed and I would have probably
buried the damn thing in my back yard.

    Now, of course, I love that record to pieces...it was definitely
a more mature sound, and because of all the places I brought it,
it reminds me of everything I loved about that summer (okie,
this is the most cheese I've seen in awhile).

    Anyway, the point being that with all this talk of horns and
such, I am once again scared. I am curious, very curious, but also
scared....hmmmm....it took Sebadoh and Girls against Boys (recently)
to make me appreciate a keyboard.....maybe Sloan will do it with
horns?

    My biggest question would be: will they make it to Calgary before
August 25th? But this is the kind of question that can never/will
never be answered.

    Off Topic: When DOES the new Sebadoh get released?

                                        m.m.m