Re: A buncha stuff....

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, James wrote:
>         5) Christ, aren't I just chock full of questions ? And is there a
> State Champs Full Length en route? ( ...... the 7" is sorta cool... )

not that i know of, but i'm out of the loop. however, should you want
more than just _nevada downs_, please feel free to pick up the cassette
the state champs put out last spring called _back to the billions_.
and brendan already mentioned the compilations you can find them on...

...and anyone who wants to get catano has to go through me first!! grrr...

not signing off with anything as gross as what those boys do,
tara