Th'yarc show

        Show this Saturday Night at Th'Yarc in Yarmouth.

          Burnt Black
          Christopher Robin Device
          Six Too
          My Friend Matthew
$6 advance, $8 at the door.

        I know some people don't like this type of music, but don't get mad
at me for posting this, because it has *East Coast Content*.
        By the way I heard from pretty accurate sources that Mike Cambell
(Mucheast) is gonna be there doing some interviews and showing some shots.
                            -Ryan

p.s  Anybody know what's up with Hip Club Groove?

--------
              "Words they came into my head,
                like to reap your life instead"
                    -Christopher Robin Device