Th'yarc show

        Show this Saturday Night at Th'Yarc in Yarmouth.

          Burnt Black
          Christopher Robin Device
          Six Too
          My Friend Matthew
$6 advance, $8 at the door.
        I know some people don't like this type of music, but don't get mad
at me for posting this, because it has *East Coast Content*.
        By the way I heard from pretty accurate sources that Mike Cambell
(Mucheast) is gonna be there doing some interviews and showing some shots.

p.s  Anybody know what's up with Hip Club Groove?

              "Words they came into my head,
                like to reap your life instead"
                    -Christopher Robin Device