Re: A buncha stuff....

>         1) So, did Thrush Hermit wind up doing anything signing-wise
> definitively with Elektra ? Or is it all still a fine vapour of rumour? Or
> is it in that awkward phase of inevitability that can last forever ? And
> who have they been recording with ?
*BRENDAN: Well, you will definately know as the information becomes
          available, as far as I know, nothing has been happening, but WHAT
          do I know?
>         2) Are there definitive tour dates for Sloan as of yet ? A
>         definitive release date ?Or is that all To Be Determined ?
*BRENDAN: Hrmm, once again I don't think they have gone public with it,
          but I think it is safe to say that everyone sorta expects it,
          but since when do people get what they expect? If I could quote
          the Inbreds "You will know"
>         3) What's going on with Al Tuck ? >
*BRENDAN: Uhhmm, there's no action here...
>         4) And, while asking this feels like a subtle betrayal of some
> higher philosophical point, is there a tape anywhere of "Lil' Orton Hoggett
> " ? I can't get those damn songs outta my head, esp. "Stay all Night (Stay
> a Little Longer). (And if we didn't betray subtle points of principle now
> and then, what fun would life be ?)
*BRENDAN: Well, I dunno (am I completely useless??) but that might be
          interesting, and who's to say? Wanna place odds on who will
          put it out??
>         5) Christ, aren't I just chock full of questions ? And is there a
> State Champs Full Length en route? ( ...... the 7" is sorta cool... )
*BRENDAN: Nevada Downs is a cool little piece of plastik and I belive the
STATE CHAMPS/MOTES split has been announced so you can definately be
looking forward to some new material.. I also belive they are on the Left
Hip Compilation as well as the Big Truck compilation and I think another
compilation out of Mass, w/ PIE, Push Kings, etc., the PrizeWeiner(sp?)
comp w/Popularity Contest, Preppy Rs, and Kiss Daddy Goodbye, so there is
some stuff floating around if you need a fix, or you could check out the
Raliegh Sport tape, but that's another story.. Uhhm, my guess is that you
might be seeing something new real soon.
Brendan.