FWD: Japanese label (fwd)

h. look, you all moonsocket freaks out here, what was forwarded to the
scan-indie list i am on! swedish "indie" pop is supposedly huge in japan
for some reason.. you know about the cardigans, then you know what i am
talking about. anyway, check out the comp.: moonsocket, nerdy girl.. and
there's an mailing address in their too! wow eh?! happy easter everybody!
easter mummy,
.per

-------------------------------forwarded mail------------------------------

Hi!!
I'm keisuke froom japan, who runs the label called MOTORWAY..
So I'd like you to know motorway information..

MY label is very small and personal, but I'd like to grow it..
Of course, you're welcome to send me your demo..
I'm always looking for new great one..:

discography......
motor-001 MAYLOVE: come into my cheeks
motor-002 BUBBLE BUS / THE GOLDENRODS : motorway strip#1 (split)
motor-003 RED SLEEPING BEAUTY : top of the pops
motor-004 MAYLOVE : blue walking shore
motor-005 BUBBLE BUS : my funny face
motor-006 MOMOZUKA : droll
motor-007 THE MAGNETIC FIELDS : the man amplifier
motor-008 CANARY : name on navy blue
motor-009 CHARLOTS : even if I like you
motor-010 v.a. : carafte roads (compilation CD about 20 bands feat.)
                 PAN AMERICAN HIGHWAY, TWO TRIBUTE ONE RISING, CANARY,
                 NAMES FOR PEBBLES, TUGBOAT 3000, BOYRACER, ARIEL,
                 WILD CARNATION, WOW & FLATTER, GRAVITY WAX, FUXA,
                 WINDY & CARL, SPEED THE PLOUGH, BEANPOLE, ERIC WINNER,
                 NERDY GIRL, MOONSOCKET, SUCKPATCH, SEASHELL SEA, SNOBOY..
                 etc.. (if bands are overflowed, I'll put additional 7"s)
motor-011 v.a. : motorway strip #2 (french bands compi)
motor-012 TWO TRIBUTE ONE RISING

001-004: deleted
007 & 009 will be out in feb 96
008 & 010-012 out soon

all format 7", except 010

Well if you have any question about band, mail-order etc.....
please contact : keisuke hatsuda
e-mail: motorway\!/tky.threewebnet.or.jp
add: 1-29-16-101 higahsi-sugano ichikawa-shi chiba 272 japan
fax +81-473-33-4067